Bienvenue! It is nice of you to drop by.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Merci


Image from Binth, a sophisticated line of notecards that will win you over!

Dear family and friends,

Thank you for treating me to all those wonderful restaurants for my birthday! Oh, all the gifts and cards; it was very sweet of everyone^^ I only have one complaint, how come no one baked me a cake?! Yes, you said I have cakes but it is not the same if it was not whipped up by you. Shall I look forward to next year?

Love,
Vi

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I always have the same trouble with cakes and food - I wish people would cook for me once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好嗎??最近看到你的blog,你的相片好靚,食物好吸引呀!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 生日快乐!似乎有点迟了呢,刚刚才可以看到你的blog,兴奋ing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello yycake ﹠Jevi,

    最近很忙,so 現在才看到留言。很高興認識你們^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sweetie!!
    Sorry for the delay XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi yujai^^

    You are not late at all coz people are still celebrating my birthday this week! Yesterday was my 8th birthday dinner and I still have 2 scheduled for next week. Time to hit the gym -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vi, you are soooooo popular!!!
    XD

    What did you have for bday cake? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yujai^^

    My birthday sweets included mango mousse cake, banana caramel bar with coconut sherbet, pinapple macaroon tart, berry cheesecake and black forest cake. I bet that is why my jeans a bit tight ~___~

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Drop me a few lines ^0^
來嘛,畫個丫♥